2.05.2006

My birthday was freakin' sweet!!





So, I think I had the best birthday I've ever had. For those of you who don't know, it was Friday, the 3rd. My beautiful girlfriend took me to eat at Olive Garden and then we went to Chuckie cheese's. She gave me a new pair of blue Chuck Taylor's. With my tickets I redeemed two things: a slinky (I always gets a slinky) and a cool helicopter toy. You pull the zip cord and the thing takes off. It's freakin' sweet. I played with it for hours, and it was only 30 tickets!!!! We left Chuckie Cheese about time all the little booger eaters started getting out of school. Later on, we went to Mexico Restaurant for dinner. I had so much fun, and I'm ashamed to admit, but I think my Girlfriend plays pinball better than I do. (Yes, that's a picture of me pouting) That's okay, I still whipped her ass in skeeball. Thank you girlfriend for the best birthday ever, next time we'll get you a helicopter toy too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home