7.23.2006

You gotta try this

The Nile restaurant. It is wonderful. Spicy, filling, and delicious. It's an Ethiopian restaurant (insert joke here), and the coffee was amazing. Turns out, they roast their own beans, and flavor it with rue and cloves. Oh, and no utensils. You eat your meal with the flatbread and your hands, in the traditional style. You should go. I'm going to try to set up a time when my fiancee, and her siblings and I can all go. The food is served to make "family style" dining really easy and is a really good time sharing with your dining companions. I recommend it to everyone.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude I love that place.

7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home