2.19.2006

Thanks George

One of my regulars at my job gave me this joke. And I say "gave" because he didn't tell it to me, he handed me a piece of paper with this on it.

The Pentagon announced the formation of a new elite fighting force called the "U.S. Redneck Special Forces"

These men, clad in their own RealTree brand camo will be dropped into Iraq and will only be told 5 things about the Iraqis.
  1. The season opens today.
  2. There is no limit.
  3. They taste like chicken.
  4. They don't like beer, pickup trucks, country music or Jesus
  5. They are "DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE" for the death of Dale Earnhardt.
I liked it, but only because I get the feeling that most rednecks already feel that the last two may already be true.

*sigh* rednecks are so dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home