4.27.2006

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

So, I post to my blog site, mostly because I find it easier to write here than in a journal. And I get some cool feedback from friendly folks that I'm really close to or will be related to in the near future, which is awesome. So I check my blog today to see if someone cool has left me their sweet idea or comment and I get this...

"Very nice! I found a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below and put in your zip to see what's available in your area. I made over $900 last month having fun!"

What a load of crap. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm used to pop-ups and spam mail, that's why I have a crap e-mail address I give to things I sign up for, and one that I have for personal stuff. I didn't think I'd be getting spammed on my own blog! This is ridiculous!

I hate them. Them, the spammers. Boo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home